So this is the first time I’ve tried clicking silhouettes and since its my first time, they aren’t exactly perfect since I’m still learning how to use Photoshop to make the background white. Would love to hear your opinions about the pictures 🙂
Since yesterday I’ve been feeling kinda upset and depressed that my blog view had gone down…I was getting really irritated at every small thing :p but thank god by today evening, everything changed 🙂 I got more views and likes 🙂 this has lifted my spirits a bit so please keep them rolling my fellow bloggers 🙂 I really appreciate your views, likes and comments and I thank you all for making my blog come this far.
God I’m feeling so low and depressed these days…I can’t even get myself to post a quote for the day -.- im going through a writers block phase sorta thing…I don’t know what to write. Or maybe I know what to write but I’m just too lazy. Why couldn’t someone invent something that whatever I thought would automatically be put on paper or in my case the laptop?
I’m so bored and I dunno the word for feeling like nothing seems right…everything is so freaking dull -.-
I even watched Friends with benefits again..it always cheers me up, but I dunno …argh…I feel like I have no life and watching people in movies have a life and always have something interesting to do is getting me even more upset -.- I’m really whiny aren’t I? I know! But what do I do?!
Stupid life…why couldn’t it be more exciting like Mila Kunis in Friends with Benefits? Or like Serena in gossip girl?!
Life goes through changes so fast, you think your life is great, than one of your best friends dies. Then you think you found someone you truly love, only to figure out, she doesn’t love you back. You cry and cry and cry, but nothing changes. You realize, that you must accept things for what they are, and what they have made you become.Everything in life changes you in some way. Even the smallest things. If you do not accept these changes, you do not accept yourself. For through these changes brings new and greater things to you, making you wiser, as time progresses. To avoid these changes is a loss. You only live your life once. Do not waste a minute of it avoiding things. Let them come to you, and learn from them. There’s always tomorrow.
-Adam R. Gwizdala.
What makes you happy?
What makes me happy? Hmm….there are way too many things to put down in a list but here goes…
- Flowers- I love flowers, they can brighten even the dullest of days.
- Colors- I absolutely cannot bear black and white pictures or anything that isn’t colorful
- My family and friends ❤
- Going on long walks along the beach
- Collecting shells
- Bubbles! I love making bubbles!
- Good songs
- Re-decorating my room
- Making others happy
So yesterday I was in the mood to eat something sweet yet healthy and I decided to try making poached pears. I had seen them make poached pears in Master chef Australia juniors but since I didn’t have verjuice, I decided to look up online for other variations and I came upon this one which turned out to be really good. I got it from this website:
I think they turned out pretty good, since I suck at cooking 😛
Here is the picture:
I didn’t have any vanilla ice cream either, so I served it with slices of marble cake 🙂 The syrup was delicious! I can use it in some other things too!
Songs that inspire me
I was supposed to write about 1 song that inspired me, but since I have so many of them, I decided to write about my top 5:
1. The climb by Miley Cyrus- this is my most motivational song till date. The lyrics are amazing and I feel like everybody goes through the ‘uphill battle’ at one time in your life and this song is a perfect motivation at that time.
2. Promise by Vanessa Hudgens- this song taught me to be free. It taught me that you have to trust yourself first before anyone else and that when you make a decision it’s purely your decision not anybody else’s. It taught me that we have to keep trying no matter how hard it may seem or no matter how many ever times we fall coz, ‘What doesn’t kill you can, make you strong’.
3. Who Says by Selena Gomez- this is such a cute song and it has taught me that people may never think that I’m perfect but I have to believe that I am perfect and that it doesn’t matter what other people think.
4. Fly by Nicki Minaj- I love Nicki. I love all of her songs and I think she may be a really good person too. This song was another one of Nicki’s amazing songs from Pink Friday and it has inspired me to learn that we all were born with a purpose to win, but it’s we who decide whether we are okay with losing or whether we want to ‘Win’.
5. Pursuit of happiness by KiD CuDi- this song is amazing in all ways possible. It has amazing lyrics, an amazing flow and really good background music. This song taught me that the definition of happiness may not be the same for everyone, but you have to go and find that thing that makes you happy even if people may think it isn’t right because at the end of the day, it’s your life and you are going to be living it not someone else.
You know the song ‘Best Day’ by Taylor Swift? It’s perfect for my dad…infact I sang it to him on his last birthday too because he is the most awesomest dad anybody could ever have! I mean I have more of a friend relationship with my dad…we’ll always argue on issues and I sometimes irritate the shit out of him and sometimes my irritating nature lands me a couple of smacks on the head but they are worth it :p my dad says maybe he dropped me from the balcony when I was young or maybe I take classes to learn how to irritate :p I mean I can tell my dad almost anything I want and he might get upset at times but he’ll always talk it over with me before jumping to conclusions. He’s always been there for me whenever I needed him, through good times and really bad ones as well, and I know that I’ve hurt him a lot of times too, but I hope he knows I never intended to and that as a teen I was bound to make silly choices.
As for my mother, she is by far the Strongest woman I know! She went through hell and came out unscathed. She’s always stuck up for herself and her family and she’s the Kbps of woman who if there isn’t enough of something for everyone, she’ll give up her share of it just so everybody else can have it. She is the most selfless and humble woman I know and I hope I grow up to be like her someday. I wasn’t very claw to her before but that was maybe because I never took the time to understand her, but now I think we’re getting closer by the day and we have a feet relationship!
My parents have always been and always will be my inspiration, motivation and my best friends.