So, I’ve been nominated once again by my amazing and ever inspirational blogger friend, Jessica who blogs at imagineteenagelife.wordpress.com for the Liebster award, which for those of you who don’t know, is for the blog with less than 300 followers. I’m quite honored to have been nominated for this award, and would like to thank Jessica for deeming me capable of this award. Thank you Jess 🙂
The ‘official’ Liebster Award rules are:
- To be nominated to lesser known blogs (less than 300 followers)
- Accepted with the intention of paying it forward.
- When accepted, choose 3-5 other blogs you feel are deserving and pass on to them.
But I like the following rules better:
1) Post eleven facts about yourself.
2) Answer the questions the blogger has set for you and create eleven (or less) questions for people you’ve nominated.
3) Choose eleven people to give this award to and link them in your post. – Although, I think since the purpose of this award is ‘lesser’ then we can pick less.
4) Go to their blogs and tell them.
Eleven Facts about myself:
1. I love smelling books – Call me weird, but sometimes I judge a book by the way it smells 😛
2. I LOVE NEW YORK – So, yeah, well my dream would be to live in New York
3. I have a phobia of swimming in the sea because I feel like if I drown, no one will find my body since all the sharks will eat me up – I’m not scared of drowning, just scared of sharks eating me after I’m dead.
4. I wanna get married to someone from somewhere exotic, like someone from the Caribbean Islands or someone Spanish maybe.
5. I’m really stubborn.
6. I recently fell in love with Ed Sheeran.
7. I can’t like a book unless I connect personally with the characters.
8. I hate Jersey Shore. Hate.
9. I am a Potterian or Hogwartian – Basically, I’m a Harry Potter fan
10. My favorite actresses are Jennifer Lawrence, Mila Kunis and Emma Stone
11. I never thought I’d love blogging, but now I can’t stay away from it.
Questions for me by imagineteenagelife
- Of all the places you could of made a blog, why WordPress? – Because WordPress seemed the most professional blogging site and it seemed like it had the best community of bloggers.
- What did you have for breakfast this morning? – A Zaater and Feta cheese sandwich and a glass of cranberry juice.
- If you could be an animal, what and why? – A monkey, because I love Abu from Aladdin 😛
- Your last post, what makes it special (to you)? – It was written when I broke up with my ex, and it helped me figure things out by writing them down.
- Have you ever won an award (not nominated, won)? – Nope, unfortunately, not yet.
- What is your favourite song, at the minute? – Drunk by Ed Sheeran and The Wicked games by The Weekend.
- Who is better looking Nate Ruess (lead singer of Fun.) or Adam Levine (lead singer of Maroon 5)? – Adam Levine. Duh.
And the blogs I nominate are:
Questions for my nominees:
1. Do you believe it is better to be a realist than an optimist?
2. Why did you start blogging?
3. Can young adults books be considered part of literature?
4. If you could live in one city, which one would it be?
5. What are your favorite pair of shoes?