Yipee!! I’ve been nominated for another blog award by the very talented and inspiring http://nurzeug.wordpress.com . I am very honored that she finds my blog inspiring, although its mostly just ramblings. 😛 So thank you so much Erica for giving me this award!
So below are the rules of accepting the Very Inspiring Blog Award:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven Things About Me:
1. I love drama series, like GG and 90210
2. I prefer summer to winter
3. I love the number 7
4. I love smelling books, if a book smells good to me, then I have got to read it!
5. I’m not a realist at all, I believe in the power of dreams.
6. Blogging is my antidote for any of the times I feel crappy.
7. Being modest isn’t really part of me. I love being talked about. 😛
So now that I have got down the seven things, the next part is to nominate 15 blogs, hmm…
1. Caputcauda – She has got an amazing sense of fashion and great pictures!
2. Randomandunnewsworthy – Since I’m a rambler, I love ramblers too, and her blog is just hilarious! Love it!
3. into-mind – She has some of the best beauty tips for a simple and minimalist beauty routine, and she has some really creative DIY ideas.
4. pikeknight – He’s got some really amusing posts, I love the one about Mr. Quack Quack!
5. ruthrutherford – I honestly love her blog and her writing style. She has some really hilarious posts about dating and also some really touching stories and posts.
6. iphonephotog – He’s got some amazing iphone photography!
7. thethreadaffect – She’s got a beautiful blog about fashion and everything life as whole.
8. lexokat – Any inspiring blogger list is incomplete without Lexi’s blog. Her posts are motivational and inspiring to everyone who reads them.
9. twodifferentgirls – A fun blog about travel and and the life of two friends.
10. artimad – Check out his blog for some of the most unusual and artistic sketches!
11. runwaydiy – I’ve been into DIY for quite a while now, and her blog has some really easy and inspirational DIY’s!
12. hikingphoto – He’s got the most mind-blowing and jaw-dropping photography!
13. vincentmars – The boy with a hat as he calls himself, he’s got a unique sense of writing and his recent 50 word stories have been hilarious!
14. imagineteenagelife – She was one of the first blogger friends had and her posts are very motivating!
15. prinzecharming – And of course, Prinzecharming had to be there on my list. I’m quite smitten with his writing and wish a guy with all the qualities he’s mentioned in his posts would be my prince charming.
So there is the list of my nominees for the Very inspiring blogger award!