My list of Pet Peeves:
- When people chew gum like cows eating grass. That grosses me out.
- People who don’t wash their hands after going to the bathroom.
- Shopping carts left in the parking lot next to cars.
- Using speaker phones in public areas at work.
- People that interrupt you when your telling a story and then they continue to tell you their story and then ask you in an uninterested tone to continue on with your story when they are finished talking.
- When you genuinely ask someone what’s wrong (when there obviously is something wrong) and they respond half-heartedly, “hmmm? oh nothing…”
- Dirty keyboards.
- When you open the DVD case and it is empty or a different movie is in it.
- Someone standing over my shoulder reading the computer screen.
- Cutesy intentional misspellings: ” lite” ” kwik” ” ‘R ” for are.
- People who write “Keep in touch!” in your yearbook but never talk to you again.
- Unexpected company.
- Skinny jeans on men
- Mumbling, then annoyedly saying “Forget it!” when people don’t hear you.
- People who don’t look at you when they are talking, or you are talking to them.
- People who won’t take their kid out of a restaurant when they are crying, screaming, etc.
- People who stick their USED gum just about anywhere (under a table or chair, on the ground, etc.)